Eureka Greens Free Speech Headquarters

Welcome to the home of Green-oriented free speech! We invite all populist-oriented bloggers who hold the Ten Key Values dear to join a real, adult discussion about issues that matter. All registered Greens living in the Greater Eureka area are invited to open a Blogger account and help co-create this site. Any inappropriate postings or comments will be removed.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Paul Dillon, Alive and Kicking in Peru


Greetings from Peru. Starting next week I´ll be teaching at a university in the highland city of Ayacucho. I can´t begin to tell you how good it has been to be back in Peru.
Various projects move ahead and I´m busy all the time with things I love doing, unlike all the stupid petty stuff that your email (I guess I´m still on the list) reveals
Say hi to Paul, Xandra, and all the gang at Has Beans.

Paul D.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure wish Paul Dillon was here now, at least he would stand up to David Cobb and the Legion of Doom instead of rolling over and letting them grab power to enforce their narrow agenda and exclude people.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home